Red Decker is the Official Sightseeing Tour of Hobart. Hop-on and explore Hobart at your own pace. Tickets are valid for 24 or 48 hours. Experience stunning 360 degree views of Hobart's sights and attractions from the top deck of our open-top double-decker buses. Stay onboard for the full 90 minute tour or hop-on, hop-off at any of the 20 convenient stops around the city including Salamanca Place, Battery Point, Wrest Point Casino, Cascade Brewery and the Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens.
Professional, informative commentary is available in 8 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Spanish.
About This Deal
Hobart Hop-On Hop-Off City Loop Tour
Route Duration: 1 hour 30 minutesStops on the Hobart Hop-On Hop-Off City Loop Tour:
- Tasmanian Travel & Information Centre - Start and finish of the 90 minute city loop
- Brooke Street Pier
- 30 Morrison St - Outside the main entrance of Princes Wharf No.1
- 3 Castray Esplanade - Outside CSIRO
- 34 Hampden Rd - Corner of Hampden Rd and Colville St
- 22 De Witt St - Near Cromwell St intersection
- Unit 19/64 St Georges Terrace - Near Sandy Bay Rd
- Wrest Point - Outside main entrance
- 143 Sandy Bay Rd - Corner of Sandy Bay Rd and Queen St
- Cascade Brewery Bar
- 123 Cascade Rd - Corner of Cascade Rd and McRobies Rd
- 409 Macquarie St - Corner of Macquarie St and Weld St
- Village Cinemas Hobart - Near Barrack St intersection
- 119 Collins St - Near Murray St intersection
- Maritime Museum of Tasmania
- 101 Campbell St - Corner of Brisbane St and Campbell St
- University Rose Gardens - Corner of Brooker Hwy and Liverpool Street (opposite ABC building)
- Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens - Outside main entrance
- Zero Davey Boutique Apartments - Corner of Davey St and Hunter St
Brooke Street Pier / Salamanca Market / Narryna Heritage Museum / Wrest Point Casino / Army Museum of Tasmania / Cascade Brewery / Cascades Female Factory Historic Site / Village Cinemas / Mawson's Hut Replica Museum / Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery / Maritime Museum of Tasmania / Hobart Convict Penitentiary Historic Site / The Hobart Aquatic Centre / Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens / Tasman Bridge / Constitution Dock / Federation Artisan Chocolate / Tasmanian Travel & Information Centre / Battery Point Sculpture Trail / Queens Domain / Theatre Royal
Operates: Buses depart daily from the Tasmanian Travel & Information Centre on the corner of Elizabeth and Davey Streets in Hobart. Summer timetable (October - April) buses depart every hour from 9.00am - 3.00pm and finish at 4.30pm. Winter timetable (May - September) buses depart every hour and a half from 10.00am - 3.00pm and finish at 4.30pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- What you can do: Please observe directions from staff at all times. If you are feeling unwell, please do not board the bus. Clean your hands before and after you travel. Avoid touching surfaces inside the bus whenever you can. Do not consume food and drinks on board the bus.
- 24-hour or 48-hour hop-on hop-off city loop ticket
- A free copy of Red Decker’s The Official Sightseeing Guide to Hobart
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
1 hour 30 minutes
You may disembark at any of the available stops.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Red Decker Company in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.