We explore the rifts on Rangelands Station before enjoying the spectacular views from the sunset lookout.
Bring your own drinks to enjoy at sunset and I'll provide the nibblies.
Tour start/finish times depend on sunset times during the year.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Winton, Winton, Queensland
Visit the jump-up country of Rangelands Station (near Winton) where erosion has created narrow channels (rifts) through the rock.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Snacks - Sunset Nibblies
- Alcoholic Beverages - BYO beverages including water
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Red Dirt Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.