Journey through Winton's mesa country and Carisbrooke Station to the Dinosaur Stampede where 3300 dinosaur footprints were preserved 95 million years ago. Hear how this vast landscape came to be, how people have lived off the land, and about animals and plants of the region.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dinosaur Stampede at Lark Quarry Conservation Park, Winton-Jundah Road, Winton, Queensland 4735 Australia
Tour of the Stampede and Spinifex Walk
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Dinosaur Stampede at Lark Quarry Conservation Park
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all locations in Winton.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Red Dirt Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.