Bladensburg is one of the original homesteads of the area, now a national park. We take a look at some of the history and natural landscape of this park.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bladensburg National Park, Winton Jundah Rd, Winton, Queensland 4735 Australia
Learn about the grazing and indigenous history of the area, visiting the old shearing shed and homestead with the National Park Information Centre. We head to Scrammy jump up and visit the Gorge, waterhole and lookout before returning to town.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Red Dirt Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.