Journey through Winton's mesa country to the Dinosaur Stampede where 3300 dinosaur footprints were preserved 95 million years ago. Travel through grazing property to discover the hidden treasures of Merton Gorge and Lookout. Hear how this vast landscape came to be, how people have lived off the land, and about animals and plants of the region.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dinosaur Stampede at Lark Quarry Conservation Park, Winton-Jundah Road, Winton, Queensland 4735 Australia
Tour of Dinosaur Stampede, walk the Spinifex Track
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Dinosaur Stampede at Lark Quarry Conservation Park
Traveler pickup is offered
We also pick up from other locations in Winton.
7 hours 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Red Dirt Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.