This is the best way to explore man made and natural wonders in Batemans Bay. Glide in silence under jetties, past wonderful restaurants and out into the bay as your guides give insight into changing roles of directions of this small quaint village surrounded by mountains of National Park. Coffee or Hot Chocolate orders are delivered to your kayaks from the Innes Boatshed while you sit and wait for the possibility of BIG stingrays gliding past, which makes for an exciting extra!
About This Deal
This kayak tour starts with introduction of the equipment and paddle practice under the Batemans Bay Bridge on the north side or town. Your guides will show you everything you need to know.
Follow the Clyde river along the town waterfront into the open waters of Batemans Bay, or if you choose, visit the wondrous mangrove system of the Clyde river, each a beautiful tour in their own way. Visit the dramatic cliffs and grottos of Square head and the pristine waters of Cullendulla Sanctuary, home to stingray, fish, soldier crabs, octopus and the White Bellied Sea Eagle, you may see dolphins if your lucky!
Your return journey follows the national park on the north side of Batemans Bay, stopping for coffee and cake at the Innes Boatshed.
Its a great idea to bring:
• Drinking water
• Clothes suitable for active adventure
• Waterproof camera
• Change of clothes for the end
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Coffee / Hot Chocolate
- Kayak tour
- All equipment
- Professional guide
- Transportation to/from attraction
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Region X in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.