Enjoy this full day tour including kayaking in Batemans Bay, departing Canberra, with hotel pickup and drop-off Soak up the scenery on the comfortable, 2 hour drive through the countryside, before arriving in the picturesque NSW South Coast.
Visit stunning Pebbly Beach and meet its friendly kangaroos, before your choice of lunch and shopping options in Batemans Bay. Embark on a 2-hour guided kayaking adventure, exploring the oyster leases on the pristine Clyde River. Learn about the fascinating oyster industry and sample the freshest oysters you can get: straight from the river!
Following your kayak adventure, return to your Canberra hotel, stopping in the historic townships of Braidwood or Bungendore along the way.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Canberra, Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
Enjoy a scenic drive from Canberra CBD, down country roads to the coast, with stops in historic towns along the way.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Braidwood, Braidwood, New South Wales
Enjoy delicious morning tea at historic Braidwood's famous bakery!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Pebbly Beach, Shoalhaven, New South Wales 2535 Australia
Travel to the Beautiful Murramarang National Park to see famous Kangaroos at Pebbly Beach - a jewel of the South Coast. You will spend about an hour here searching for colourful the bird life and meeting the friendly Kangaroos.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Batemans Bay, Batemans Bay, Eurobodalla, New South Wales
Explore the seaside town of Batemans Bay, and enjoy shopping and your choice of lunch locations.
In the early afternoon you will be met by your kayaking instructors to explore the pristine waters of the Batemans Bay Marine Park. The area is famous for Oysters, wildlife, whale migration, pristine waters, islands and indigenous history! After a short briefing you will be taken into the marine world, hear the stories from past and present from the local Oyster farmers and the guide team! Your kayak adventure includes oysters to try, opening demonstrations, photos, all equip and expert guides.
After your kayak adventure, enjoy a rest and luxury of being transported to Canberra via comfortable road transport.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Personal food and drink is allowed
- Please bring: comfortable clothes, drinking water, hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, and a change of clothes
- For the kayak tour, you should arrive in clothes you don't mind getting wet (active wear, swimmers, footwear is optional but a good idea in cooler months)
- If weather is cool, you will be issued a windproof, waterproof jacket with compulsory equipment during the tour
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- All necessary equipment for kayaking
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Traveler pickup is offered
Please be waiting in the lobby of your hotel 10 minutes prior to pickup.
- Canberra Airport, Terminal Cct, Australian Capital Territory 2609, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Region X in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.