Have a unique experience in the Australian countryside with the opportunity to see some amazing wildlife without having to travel to far from Brisbane or the Sunshine Coast.
What You'll Get
Ian will guide you up the beautiful Yabba Creek in the scenic Mary Valley. The water is generally calm and suitable for novices. Ian will talk about the native wildlife that inhabits the local waterways including the elusive Platypus, endangered Queensland Lungfish and the 'bum breathing' Mary River Turtle among others. You will learn about the local history of Imbil and the indigenous Gubbi Gubbi people, the first custodians of the land. Your tour will take between 1.5 - 2hours, allowing time for questions, relaxation and even a swim if you fancy it. This activity is for ages 4+.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- min Age 4years old
- max weight - 110kgs
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Kayak & safety gear
Yabba Creek Road, Yabba Creek Rd, Imbil QLD 4570, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Ride On Mary in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.