Adventure cruise, swim, snorkel and bushwalk your way across four islands in one day. Discover stories of the diverse people of Brisbane and Moreton Bay. Land on an uninhabited sand bar for a picnic lunch and beach games. Explore historic ruins, aboriginal sites, rusty shipwrecks, deserted beaches, and try spot kangaroos, koalas, turtles, dolphins, dugongs and more!
River to Bay is a locally owned business operating four purpose designed and newly built fast tour boats. These boats are used to connect visitors to Brisbane directly with the amazing wildlife and natural sights of Moreton Bay. No need for transfers, tours are action packed unforgettable Aussie experiences.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Brisbane River, Brisbane, Queensland Australia
Cruise along the scenic Brisbane River and hear the stories of our city and its past.
Stop At: St. Helena Island, Manly, Brisbane, Queensland 4179 Australia
Explore historic ruins, see endangered shorebirds and spot red wallabies
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: North Stradbroke Island, North Stradbroke Island, Redland City, Brisbane Region, Queensland
Spot Koalas, play beach games and enjoy picnic lunch on a sandbar
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Moreton Island, Moreton Island, Brisbane Region, Queensland
See turtles, dugongs and marvel at white sands and clear water.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Lunch - Hot meal at North Stradbroke Island - burger, fish, or vegan options
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Adventure Cruise
- Beach Games
- Guided tour - St Helena Island
- Koala spotting - North Stradbroke Island
- Entry/Admission - St. Helena Island
- Snacks - Available for purchase on boat
CityCycle Station No. 6, Alice St / Edward St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the River to Bay in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.