Travel along the Brisbane River stopping at 3 of Brisbane's best breweries. Enjoy exclusive offers at each venue and priority entry to each venue (no lines!). This tour takes care of every detail, so when you arrive at each venue, all you need to think about is what to try - the lager or pale ale?
The order of breweries are subject to change due to availability however we will always take you to 3 of Brisbane's best local breweries.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: DogTap Brisbane, 77 Metroplex Ave, Brisbane, Queensland 4172 Australia
Travel by boat to Brewdog Brewery, an epic craft beer brewery, taproom and restaurant located on the banks of the Brisbane River in Murarrie.
The massive riverside warehouse features a brewery as well as an industrial chic taproom and restaurant dubbed DogTap.
Here, beer lovers can converge to sample the vast array of craft beers on tap and enjoy top-notch pub fare in a relaxed child and dog-friendly space, filled with big blue booths and tall tables with stools. Otherwise, patrons can sit at picnic tables outside in a fairy-lit beer garden dominated by vibrant street art.
Most of the 28 brews on tap are crafted by BrewDog including their headliners: Lost Lager, Dead Pony Club, Indie Pale Ale and their most popular, Punk IPA; while 8 are guest brews crafted locally by Balter, Brouhaha, and Aether Brewing to name a few. If you can't decide, ask for a complimentary taster or two. Besides beer, there's a predominantly Australian wine list and boutique spirits.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sea Legs Brewing Co, 89 Main St, Kangaroo Point QLD 4169, Australia
Travel by boat from Black Hops to Sealegs Brewery. Tucked in beneath Brisbane’s Story Bridge, this industrial style brewery will transport you away from the city and into a world of buccaneers and sea dwellers.
Sea Legs industrial style brewery is equipped with over 15 hectolitre brewing capacity and 9000 litre fermenting capacity used for making their core range of award-winning beers including Tropical Lager, Dr Swift’s Golden Ale, Sea Legs Pale Ale, Breakaway IPA and Nitro Milk Stout. With an additional 100-litre pilot brewery and two 100 litre fermenters Sea Legs also produces a range of seasonal, specialty flavours and experimental batch brews.
With open arms and full pints Sea Legs invites the beer lover of Brisbane to try their iconic brews at their in home bar. With over 9 in home or locally brewed beers on tap, plus a concise wine menu, cocktails jugs and non-alcoholic beverages, Sea Legs is perfect for all ages.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Felons Barrel Hall, 5 Boundary St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
Finish off this awesome day exploring Brisbane's thriving craft beer scene at the the glamorous and renowned Felons Barrel Hall. Boasting the best location in the city to crack a beer, Felons Barrel Hall is located in the iconic Howard Smith Wharves precinct with plenty of other watering holes and restaurants a stones throw away.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 37 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Alcoholic Beverages - 2 complimentary drinks on the vessel when travelling between venues
- Restroom on board
- WiFi on board
- Discounts at Venues
4 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the River to Bay in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.