Discover Brisbane on a guided kayak tour and see the city from a unique angle as you glide along the Brisbane River. Whether you are a first-timer or an experienced paddler, you can discover Brisbane’s beautiful river either day or night.
What You'll Get
Whether you are a first-timer or an experienced paddler, get out and discover Brisbane’s beautiful river city by kayak either day or night. Riverlife’s guided kayaking adventure sessions lets you see the city from a unique angle while you glide along the meandering Brisbane River!
Jump aboard a kayak and paddle your way under the Story Bridge or past South Bank. You’ll be the captain of your own kayak and whether you want thrills, spills or chills, there’s no better way to discover Brisbane’s river city.
While you are out on the water have some fun in or out of your kayak. Try paddling while standing (gondola style), rafting in a line and walking on the kayak backs. pairing up and swapping kayaks, kayak soccer, surfing and basketball! Just ask your friendly instructors!
Discover Brisbane by night aboard an illuminated kayak. Embark on a unique journey with your friends past the dazzling South Bank promenade or marvel at the Story Bridge, which boast hundreds of multicoloured lights. Let the river city romance you.
The kayaking adventures are guided by qualified and experienced instructors. No experience is necessary as each session includes full instruction, a safety briefing and all equipment including a PFD. Participants must be at least 8 years of age (12 years of age for night kayaking).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Before participating, all participants must sign an Indemnity Agreement Form personally or by a guardian if the participant is under the age of 18 years
- Minimum age is 8 years for day tours and 12 years for night tours
- Please bring clothes that will get wet (board shorts / ¾ pants and T-shirt), spare change of shorts / ¾ pants, hat, sunscreen and sunglasses (optional), towel (also available for hire $2 each), water bottle (drinks are available for purchase)
- Complimentary showers and sunscreen are available for your use
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Local guide
- All necessary equipment
- Towel (also available for hire $2 each)
- Water bottle (drinks are available for purchase)
- Locker Hire $3.00 each
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
1 hour 30 minutes
Return location same as departure
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Riverlife pty ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.