Challenge yourself in the great outdoors and experience climbing the weathered walls of the Kangaroo Point Cliffs. Get up close and personal and climb to the top of the 20 metre cliffs where you can take in Brisbane’s best views of the city and river! Climbs of various levels of difficulty are available to suit everyone – including beginners!
What You'll Get
Looking for some real adventure that doesn't look like the walls of an indoor rock climbing centre? Challenge yourself in the great outdoors and experience climbing the real rock of the Kangaroo Point Cliffs. Climbs of various levels of difficulty are available to suit everyone including beginners.
What to expect: Riverlife rock climbing sessions are guided by qualified and experienced instructors. No experience is necessary as each session includes instruction, a safety briefing (where you will learn how to rock climb) and equipment. Participants must wear and use the safety equipment provided by Riverlife. Safety equipment includes a helmet, harness, and rope. Booking essential. Complimentary showers, lockers and sunscreen are available for your use.
• Riverlife Adventure Centre, Naval Stores Lower River Terrace Kangaroo Point, Brisbane, Queensland 4169 Australia
• Kangaroo Point Cliffs Park, River Terrace Kangaroo Point, Brisbane, Queensland Australia
• The Brisbane River, Brisbane, Queensland Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Before participating, all participants must sign an Indemnity Agreement Form personally or by a guardian if the participant is under the age of 18 years
- Please wear comfortable clothes (T-shirt and shorts / ¾ pants), and enclosed shoes
- Please bring hat and sunglasses (optional), hair tie (long hair), water bottle (drinks are available for purchase)
- Complimentary showers and sunscreen are available for your use
- Lockers are available for hire (AU$3 per locker)
- Participants must be 8 years of age or older to participate . For night activities, participants must be 12 years of age or older. Children under the age of 12 years must be accompanied by an adult to assist them in belaying. If no adult is present, the child will not be permitted to rock climb
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Qualified and experienced instructors.
- All safety equipment including a helmet, harness, rope and chalk
- Water bottle (drinks are available for purchase)
- Locker Hire AU$3 per locker
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Riverlife Adventure Centre, Naval Stores Kangaroo Point Cliffs Drive, Kangaroo Point QLD 4169, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Riverlife pty ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.