Get ready for an action packed adventure with a full day of rock climbing and abseiling!
Challenge your head for heights by abseiling down a steep cliff and learn the basics of rock climbing to conquer some of the best cliffs in the state!
You'll be rock climbing and abseiling down the natural rock faces that make up the Morialta Gorge with the fantastic views of Morialta Conservation Park and St Vincent Gulf in the background.
We quite often enjoy the company of the local koalas that spend their days lazing about in the surrounding gumtrees.
About This Deal
You'll be met by one of our friendly instructors who will take you into the park.
First up, your instructor will go through the equipment and safety procedures that you set you up for the day.
After a demonstration of how to abseil, your instructor will have you abseiling in no time.
Once you have got the hang of abseiling, our instructors will will then take you to the base of the cliff and go through a demonstration of belaying and rope management.
Under their expert supervision, you'll have a full experience of what its like to climb on a natural cliff face.
With a wide variety of climbs available, there is a challenge for absolutely everyone regardless of if it is your first time or you're a seasoned pro!
-Close toed shoes must be worn
-Pants or shorts mid thigh length or longer are recommended
-Please bring enough water for the day
-Sunglasses and Sunscreen are recommended for sunny days
• Morialta Conservation Park, Stradbroke Road 10km North East of Adelaide, Woodforde, South Australia 5072 Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Close toed shoes must be worn
- Most travelers can participate
- Pants or shorts mid thigh length or longer are recommended
- Please bring enough water for the day
- Sunglasses and Sunscreen are recommended for sunny days
- Participants must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- We provide all the necessary rock climbing and abseiling equipment to make your day as safe and enjoyable as possible.
- Snacks - Please bring your own snacks and enough water for the day
576 Magill Rd, Magill SA 5072, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Rock Solid Adventure in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.