Experience two of Western Australia’s great icons − Rottnest Island and the Western Rock Lobster – on a deluxe sea-to-plate adventure with Rottnest Cruises.
Fun and interactive fishing for our fresh Rottnest lobster lunch, with the help of experienced crew, at some of 12 pot locations. See how many lobsters you can haul in. You may even like to enjoy a swim or snorkel in a beautiful Island bay.
Your lobster catch is served for lunch, as the centrepiece of a 7-course feast of fresh local seafood delicacies, including Blue Swimmer Crab Cakes, Shark Bay Tiger Prawns, Seared West Australian Scallops plus a passionfruit sorbet to complete the menu.
The indulgent menu is served with complimentary still and sparkling wines from Margaret River's Howard Park winery, plus local and international bottled beers and soft drinks.
For lovers of seafood, this is a great culinary experience.
About This Deal
> All-inclusive 4 hour cruise on our purpose-built premium charter boat.
> Welcome cocktail and fruit platter on arrival., among luxury boats moored in Rottnest’s Thomsons Bay.
> Complimentary beverages, including premium still and sparkling Howard Park Margaret River wines, plus local beers, including the Aboriginal-owned ‘Spinifex’, local and imported beers, plus soft drinks.
> Opportunity to haul in pots of live lobster, then to touch and learn about your catch.
> Live action of a seafood barbecue and open kitchen, with a delicious feast prepared before you by our chef.
> 7-course menu of local seafood and fresh local ingredients, prepared by a private onboard chef inclusive of your Lobster catch
> Commentary and local sea knowledge from expert crew.
> Prime coastal views as you relax on board, while moored in calm waters of Longreach or Parakeet Bay.
> Relaxed, stylish dining with white linen tablecloths and full crew service
> Swim or snorkel off the boat, or relax on one of our float mats while your canapes are floated out to you!
> Full-day packages also available, with ferry transfers included.
• Thomson Bay, Henderson Avenue, Fremantle, Rottnest Island, Western Australia 6161 Australia
• Parakeet Bay, Fremantle, Rottnest Island, Western Australia 6161 Australia
• Bathurst Lighthouse, Macedon Avenue Near Pinky Beach, Fremantle, Rottnest Island, Western Australia 6161 Australia
• Rottnest Island, Rottnest Island, Fremantle, Greater Perth, Western Australia
• On arrival - Welcome Cocktail Elderflower Collins, made with Australian Botanicals Gin, garnished with Rosemary, accompanied by a Tropical Fruit Salad Platter
• Hors d'Oeuvre - Mandurah Blue Swimmer Crab Cakes with fresh Mango Chilli Dressing
• Appetizer - Rottnest Western Rock Lobster ceviche-style with Coconut and Lime Dressing
• First - Seared West Australian Scallops in Lemon Garlic Butter served with fresh Artisan Bread and Butter
• Second - Your freshly caught Rottnest Island Rock Lobster cooked on the barbecue, served with Saffron and Coconut Rice and Green Papaya Salad
• Dessert - Passionfruit Sorbet, with a Passionfruit and Mint Dressing
• Beverages - Served complimentary throughout the cruise: *
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Lunch - 7x course seafood meal
- Alcoholic Beverages - Served unlimited throughout the 4-hour cruise
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Guidance and local sea knowledge from our expert crew
- Opportunity to haul in pots of live Western Rock Lobster
- A sumptuous seafood banquet featuring your catch and other fresh seafood delicacies
- Opportunity to swim or snorkel off the boat
Rottnest Cruises, Thomson Bay Fuel Jetty, Rottnest Island WA 6161, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Rottnest Cruises: Seafood Banquet Cruise in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.