Experience two of Western Australia’s great icons − Rottnest Island and the Western Rock Lobster – on a deluxe sea-to-plate adventure with Rottnest Cruises.
Led by expert crew, cruise Rottnest’s stunning coastline and learn to catch your own lobster, then watch as a private chef cooks for you on board. You may even like to enjoy a swim or snorkel in a beautiful Island bay.
Your lobster catch is served for lunch, as the centrepiece of a 5-course feast of fresh local seafood delicacies, including oysters, prawns, sashimi salmon, octopus, barramundi, sashimi lobster (as well as your cooked lobster) plus salads, sides, dessert and ample condiments.
The indulgent menu is served with complimentary still and sparkling wines from Margaret River's Howard Park winery, plus local and international bottled beers and soft drinks.
For lovers of seafood, this is a great culinary experience.
What You'll Get
> All-inclusive 3-hour cruise on a premium charter boat.
> Canapes and drinks served on arrival, among luxury boats moored in Rottnest’s Thomson Bay.
> Unlimited beverages for duration of tour - Margaret River's Howard Park still and sparkling wines, local and international bottled beers and soft drinks.
> Opportunity to haul in pots of live lobster, then to touch and learn about your catch.
> Live action of a seafood barbecue and open kitchen, with a delicious feast prepared before you by our chef.
> 5-course banquet lunch - featuring your lobster catch and other ocean-fresh delicacies, with dessert.
> Commentary and local sea knowledge from expert crew.
> Prime coastal views as you relax on board, while moored in calm waters of Longreach or Parakeet Bay.
> Chance to swim or snorkel off the boat.
> Full-day packages also available, with ferry transfers included.
• Thomson Bay, Henderson Avenue, Cockburn, Rottnest Island, Western Australia 6161 Australia
• Parakeet Bay, Cockburn, Rottnest Island, Western Australia 6161 Australia
• Bathurst Lighthouse, Macedon Avenue Near Pinky Beach, Cockburn, Rottnest Island, Western Australia 6161 Australia
• Rottnest Island, Rottnest Island, Cockburn, Greater Perth, Western Australia
• On arrival - Canapes served with sparkling wine, beer or soft drink.
• Complimentary (unlimited) drinks served throughout the 3-hour cruise - Still & sparkling wines (Howard Park label)
Quality local bottled beers
• Fresh Seafood Platter - Sashimi Salmon
West Australian King Prawns
Marinated West Coast Octopus
• Fresh Fish - Grilled Australian Barramundi fillets, with Asian fusion tartare.
• Lobster - Your freshly-caught Western Rock Lobster (minimum half lobster per person), prepared barbecued, plus shared sashimi lobster.
• Side Dishes - Fragrant Thai lemongrass rice
Broccoli & snow pea salad with sesame seed dressing
Fresh bread and butter, condiments
• To finish - Tropical fruits platter
Pineapple & coconut cream bites
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Lunch - 5x course seafood banquet meal
- Alcoholic Beverages - Served unlimited throughout the 3-hour cruise
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Guidance and local sea knowledge from our expert crew
- Opportunity to haul in pots of live Western Rock Lobster
- A sumptuous seafood banquet featuring your catch and other fresh seafood delicacies
- Opportunity to swim or snorkel off the boat
Rottnest Cruises, Thomson Bay Fuel Jetty, Rottnest Island WA 6161, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Rottnest Cruises: Seafood Banquet Cruise in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.