Experience two of Western Australia’s great icons − Rottnest Island and the Western Rock Lobster – on a deluxe sea-to-plate adventure with Rottnest Cruises.
With return ferry transfers from Fremantle included, you can enjoy a full on Rottnest (up to 9 hours).
For lunch, expert crew will take you on a cruise of Rottnest’s stunning coastline and learn to catch your own lobster. Then watch as a private chef cooks for you on board.
You may even like to enjoy a swim, snorkel or fish in a beautiful Island bay.
Your lobster catch is served for lunch, as the centrepiece of a 5-course feast of fresh local seafood delicacies, including oysters, prawns, sashimi salmon, octopus, crabs, fish, plus salads, sides and dessert.
The indulgent menu is served with complimentary drinks, including still and sparkling wines from Howard Park, bottled beers and soft drinks.
For lovers of seafood, this is an unforgettable culinary adventure.
What You'll Get
> A full day on Rottnest Island (up to 9 hours), with return ferry transfers from Fremantle.
> All-inclusive 3-hour cruise on a premium charter boat.
> Canapes and drinks served on arrival, among luxury boats moored in Rottnest’s Thomson Bay.
> Unlimited beverages for duration of tour - local still and sparkling wines, bottled beers and soft drinks.
> Opportunity to haul in pots of live lobster, then to touch and learn about your catch.
> Live action of a seafood barbecue and open kitchen, with a delicious feast prepared before you by our chef.
> 5-course lunch - seafood banquet featuring your lobster catch and other ocean-fresh delicacies, with dessert.
> Commentary and local sea knowledge from expert crew.
> Prime coastal views as you relax on board, while moored in calm waters of Longreach or Parakeet Bay.
> Chance to swim or snorkel off the boat.
• Parakeet Bay, Cockburn, Rottnest Island, Western Australia 6161 Australia
• Thomson Bay, Henderson Avenue, Cockburn, Rottnest Island, Western Australia 6161 Australia
• Bathurst Lighthouse, Macedon Avenue Near Pinky Beach, Cockburn, Rottnest Island, Western Australia 6161 Australia
• Rottnest Island, Rottnest Island, Cockburn, Greater Perth, Western Australia
• On Arrival - Canapes served with sparkling wine, beer or soft drink.
• Complimentary (unlimited) drinks served throughout the 3-hour cruise - Still & sparkling wines (Howard Park label), Quality local bottled beers, Soft drinks.
• Fresh Seafood Platter - Sashimi Salmon, Freshly-shucked Oysters, West Australian King Prawns, Marinated West Coast Octopus
• Fresh Fish - Grilled Australian Barramundi fillets, with Asian fusion tartare.
• Lobster - Your freshly-caught Western Rock Lobster (minimum half lobster per person), prepared barbecued or sashimi-style.
• Side Dishes - Fragrant Thai lemongrass rice, Broccoli and snow pea salad with sesame seed dressing, Fresh bread and butter, condiments.
• To Finish - Tropical fruits platter with Pineapple and coconut cream bites.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- A sumptuous seafood banquet featuring your catch and other fresh seafood delicacies
- Opportunity to swim or snorkel off the boat
- Opportunity to haul in pots of live Western Rock Lobster
- Guidance and local sea knowledge from our expert crew
- Alcoholic Beverages - Served unlimited throughout the 3-hour cruise
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Lunch - 5x course seafood banquet meal
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Return ferry transfers from Fremantle (B-Shed)
SeaLink Rottnest Island - B Shed, Fremantle Terminal, B Shed Victoria Quay, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Rottnest Cruises: Seafood Banquet Cruise in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.