Head north from Perth to Hillarys Boat Harbour for a whale-watching cruise off the Sunset Coast. Come face-to-face with magnificent humpback whales during their annual migration along the Western Australian coastline. You have the option to join the 2-hour whale-watching cruise at Hillarys Boat Harbour or to include round-trip transfers from Perth which will allow you plenty of free time to enjoy the cafes, bars, restaurants and shops of Hillarys Boat Harbour. There is also the option to include entry to the Aquarium of Western Australia.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: AQWA, Underwater World 91 Southside Dr, Hillarys, Joondalup, Western Australia 6025 Australia
Discover more of WA's spectacular marine life as you go on an underwater journey. Encounter the iconic, the unusual and even the deadly marine life of WA. Journey through AQWA's famous underwater tunnel and explore over 12,000 kilometers of WA's coastline on one day ay AQWA!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hillarys Boat Harbour, Department of Transport 86 Southside Dr 22 Kms North of Perth City, Hillarys, Joondalup, Western Australia 6025 Australia
Hillarys Boat Harbour is a tourist precinct, have the opportunity to explore the high end fashion, cafes, bars and restaurants after your cruise.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Rottnest Fast Ferries - Day Tours, Hillarys, Joondalup, Western Australia 6025 Australia
Take the opportunity to cruise the coast on our Whale Watching Cruise, get front and centre to experience the whales, capturing spectacular close up photographs of these majestic creatures. Be enlightened by our onboard certified marine biologist from AQWA - The Aquarium of Western Australia for live commentary. The cruise follows the whale's annual migration up the Western Australian coast during late August to November.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit and other appropriate swimming needs if you wish to take advantage of Hillarys' additional attractions such as the waterslides or beach (own expense)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (if option selected)
- 2-hour whale-watching cruise
- Entry/Admission - AQWA
- Food and drinks
- Additional activities at Hillarys
Traveler pickup is offered
If taking the cruise only option, you must check-in at the Rottnest Fast Ferries office on the south side of Hillarys Boat Harbour, next to the Harbour Resort Apartments by 10am
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Rottnest Fast Ferries in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.