Do you want to learn about Rottnest's invovlement in World War II? Hop on a high-speed ferry from Hillarys Boat Harbour to Rottnest Island and enjoy a train ride up to Oliver Hill and be guided on a tour of the tunnel system and 9.2 inch diameter guns that form an integral part of Rottnest's military history.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hillarys Boat Harbour, Department of Transport 86 Southside Dr, Hillarys, Joondalup, Western Australia 6025 Australia
Hillarys Boat Harbour is a tourist precinct, offering high end shopping, cafes, restaurants and bars. Enjoy time at the Harbour after your day on Rottnest Island.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Oliver Hill Battery, Defence Rd, Fremantle, Rottnest Island, Western Australia 6161 Australia
This attraction is a significant icon representing the defence of Australia during World War II. Over the years it has been highlighted as a significant heritage site and features the defence facilities and mechanism that were in place to defend major Australian ports overwhelmed by warships during the war. Whilst in this tour you will have the opportunity to discover the hidden secrets of this attraction through a guided tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Rottnest Island Visitor Centre, 1 Henderson Ave Thomson Bay, Fremantle, Rottnest Island, Western Australia 6161 Australia
A great resource hub!
Stop At: Rottnest Fast Ferries - Day Tours, Hillarys, Joondalup, Western Australia 6025 Australia
Depart on your journey with Rottnest Fast Ferries, we have the newest and most spacious ferry travelling to Rottnest Island. Arrive at Hillarys Boat Harbour to commence your exciting day.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, passengers must be able to climb steps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- All taxes, fees and handling charges, including Government Landing Fees
- Local guide
- Guided Tour
- Train to Oliver Hill
- Entry/Admission - Oliver Hill Battery
- Entry/Admission - Rottnest Fast Ferries - Day Tours
- Lunch - Lunch is not included, however, their is a great selection of restaurants and cafes in the Main Settlement at Rottnestt
56 Southside Dr, Hillarys WA 6025, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Courtesy Coach transfers available from hotels in Perth CBD, Northbridge and Scarborough. Please notify us at the time of booking if you require this service so that we can book in a pick up from your closest hotel.
7 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Rottnest Fast Ferries in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.