Discover the fascinating history of Melbourne Observatory, built in the early 1860s as Melbourne’s home of weather forecasting, time keeping and star charting. Gain a backstage view of the Observatory and see the amazing night sky brought into focus with our powerful heritage telescopes.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Melbourne Observatory, Birdwood Avenue Gate o of the Botanic Gardens, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
Gain a backstage view of the Observatory and see the amazing night sky brought into focus with our powerful heritage telescopes.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- Parking Fees
Kiosk, 100 Birdwood Ave, Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.