The Explorer is the most convenient way to navigate Cranbourne's 15 hectare Australian Garden as part of the Royal Botanic Gardens Cranbourne. The perfect snapshot experience whether you are visiting the Gardens for a full day excursion or looking to break the journey on route to Phillip Island. Departing from the main Visitor Centre this informative and engaging experience explores all the major highlights of one of Victoria's best kept secrets.
The Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria at Cranbourne Gardens
Cnr Ballarto Road and Botanic Drive, Cranbourne, (off South Gippsland Highway).
Melway Ref: 133 K10
GPS - 1161 Ballarto Road, Cranbourne (Junction Village)
About This Deal
Visit: Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria, Corner Ballarto Road and Botanic Drive Cranbourne Gardens, Cranbourne, City of Casey, Victoria 3977 Australia
The Explorer at Cranbourne Gardens
Discover the iconic Australian landscape and enjoy live commentary in the comfort of an open-air minibus. From the Red Sand Garden, journey along the east coast of the Australian Garden before winding back through the Peppermint Garden.
The experience lasting 25 minutes provides a wealth of interesting and engaging content including landscape stories, gardens history, cultural significance and nature interpretation. Highlights of the tour include:
• Red Sand Garden
• Howson Hill
• Ian Potter Lake
• Arid Garden
• Dry River Bed
Included within your ticket is the flexibility to hop off at various stops within the Australia Garden. If you fancy a stroll at any one of the highlights we welcome the freedom to continue your experience with one of our later departures by jumping back on board later in the day. (This option is subject to availability on the day).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants (age 0-4) are free of charge when sat on a knee.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.