Want to go for a run in Brisbane and see some of the cities sites but don't know where to go? We're here to help. Our local running guides know the best run paths and sites. We will run at your pace unless we can't keep up with you then you might need to wait for us. There are plenty of opportunities to stop along the way as we take you to some of the best vantage points for the ideal photos to remember your time with. All you need is your running gear and your camera or phone and your set to go.
About This Deal
On this run tour you will view some of Brisbane City's most historic buildings and places. As Queensland’s capital city, Brisbane is vibrant and growing in both history and culture. Once like a big country town Brisbane has grown and now offers amazing food and entertainment precincts which your guide will be able to point out.
Starting from the Piazza in South Bank you will head to the City's Botanic Gardens then into the CBD to view some historical buildings and landmarks. Some other highlights include the Story Bridge, and Kangaroo Point Cliffs.
This run tour is just under 9km, there is water out on the course so you won’t need to carry water.
• Anzac Square & Memorial Galleries, 285 Ann Street Between Ann & Adelaide Streets, Brisbane, Queensland 4000 Australia
• Story Bridge, Main Street, Brisbane, Queensland 4160 Australia
• Kangaroo Point Cliffs Park, River Terrace Kangaroo Point, Brisbane, Queensland Australia
• Customs House, 399 Queen St, Brisbane, Queensland 4000 Australia
• King George Square, Ann Street, Brisbane, Queensland 4000 Australia
• Albert Street Uniting Church, Corner of Ann and Albert Streets, Brisbane, Queensland 4000 Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Guided Run Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Run It Running Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.