Discover Melbourne best living art galleries! Melbourne’s famous street art culture is unlike any other and on this Laneways Discovery Tour, you will explore Hosier Lane, AC/DC Lane and a few other laneways that we’ll keep as a surprise for you during the tour. This 8km running adventure will take you laneway hopping, sharing with you the iconic shops, bars and cafes that Melbournians love to flock to, so you’ll feel just like a local.
Learn more about Melbourne’s rich history as we share stories from the past, present (and future….) and fun facts about the city with you. Witness Melbourne’s distinct variation between the modern high rise architecture and older Victorian style buildings, learning how the two mesh and how both are quintessential in shaping Melbourne’s culture. As we run past the landmarks that shape Melbourne, there will be an ample amount of time to make sure you get that Instagram worthy photo.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hosier Lane, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
Explore ever-changing street art of Hosier Lane and other nearby laneways
Pass By: Hardware Lane, Melbourne, Victoria Australia
Learn about Melbourne's laneway coffee culture
Pass By: State Library Victoria, 328 Swanston St, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
Get to know Melbourne's gold rush history and legacy
Pass By: Old Melbourne Gaol, 377 Russell St, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
Get locked up at Old Melbourne Gaol
Pass By: Chinatown, Little Bourke Street, Melbourne, Victoria Australia
Learn more about the Chinese influences in Melbourne
Pass By: Degraves Street, Melbourne, Victoria Australia
The tour ends at Degraves Street for coffee!
Pass By: Running Tours Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
In among the sites listed are dozens of other landmarks and stories to share with you! We won't list everything here as we'd hate to ruin the surprise!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear suitable running attire
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- A wonderful tour guide to lead the way and share the stories, history and myths of Melbourne
- Coffee or an alternative drink to finish the tour is included
- All photos will be taken for you so all you need to do is look around and take it all in!
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Federation Square/Swanston St, Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
If you are staying in the City or Southbank areas we can start at your hotel. If you are outside of these areas you will need to meet us at Federation Square. All hotel starts are treated as private tours.
Degraves Street, Degraves St, Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Fit City Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.