Immerse yourself in an experience like no other on the Yarra Sunrise Tour! Discover Melbourne’s magical, hidden stories as we run along past some of Melbourne’s most famous landmarks across the Yarra Parklands.
On this tour, you’ll have spectacular start to the day by witnessing the beautiful sunrise over the Yarra River before running past iconic Melbourne sights including the Melbourne Cricket Ground, the Shrine of Remembrance and many more classic landmarks.
Our friendly and knowledgeable tour guide will share with you Melbourne’s marvelous history, interesting stories and recommend you the best places to dine and have coffee. During the 7.5km running adventure, there will be plenty of time to take photos to capture your best memories of Melbourne.
And because we love our coffee at Running Tours Melbourne we will be sure to finish up at one of Melbourne’s best cafes… because coffee.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Federation Square, Corner Swanston and Flinders Streets, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
We meet at Federation Square and begin the tour from here.
Pass By: Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG), Brunton Ave Yarra Park, Jolimont, Melbourne, Victoria 8002 Australia
Learn and discover Melbourne's sporting culture as we weave through the MCG and the sporting precincts
Pass By: Shrine of Remembrance, St. Kilda Road, Melbourne, Victoria 3004 Australia
Get to know Australia's war history as we pause at the Shrine and take in the beautiful views from the beautiful building.
Pass By: Fit City Tours, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
These are just some of the highlights of the Yarra Sunrise Tour. There's plenty more to uncover on the tour, but we'd rather keep it is a surprise for you!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Difficulty: Easy, beginners to advanced runners
- Group Size: Maximum 10
- Children under 16 can join free of charge with a paying adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- A wonderful tour guide will lead the way and share with you the history, the stories and myths
- Coffee and/or Tea - Each tour finishes with a coffee or an alternative drink at a favourite Melbourne cafe
- All photography will be taken for you, so all you have to do is look around and take it all in
- Any food, or additional drinks are not included
- Gratuities are not required.
Federation Square/Swanston St, Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
We can start our tour at your hotel if you are staying in the City or Southbank areas. If you are not staying in these areas you will need to meet us at Federation Square at 7am. Tours with requested hotel starts will treated as a private tour.
South Wharf Promenade, S Wharf Promenade, South Wharf VIC 3006, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Fit City Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.