Join a guided running tour exploring the story of Sydney's growth from the First Fleet of 1788 through to the modern iconic city it is today. This tour, 7.5km in length (duration about 40-45 minutes running) takes you on a journey through vastly different eras of Sydney. You'll run between the different sights and landmarks, and your guide will let you in on a history lesson on the move. You will stop to take photos along the way and finish up with a coffee at one of Sydney's finest cafes.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hyde Park, Elizabeth St, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
The tour commences at Hyde Park with an overview of the significance of the park and the landmarks around it.
Pass By: Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
After exploring the Sydney Opera House, we'll head to the best vantage point for a beautiful view of the Harbour Bridge, and at the right time of year, a magnificent sunrise too!
Pass By: Darling Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
From exploring the old Sydney around the Rocks, we head to the new Sydney at Darling Harbour
Pass By: Running Tours Sydney, Archibald Fountain, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Between all these sights and landmarks are dozens more landmarks to see and stories to share. We could tell you everything here, or we can keep things a surprise...
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear suitable running attire.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- A wonderful tour guide to lead the way and share the stories
- All photos are taken for you so all you need to do is look around and take it all in
- Coffee and/or Tea - Each tour finishes with a coffee or an alternative drink at one of our favourite cafes
- Opal and public transport costs
- Additional food or drink at conclusion
Archibald Fountain, Hyde Park North, 110 Elizabeth St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Running Tours Melbourne in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.