Explore Sydney Harbour at first light, learning about the fascinating history, architecture and stories revolving around this city’s most famous attractions including the famous Sydney Opera House and the Sydney Harbour Bridge as well as the hidden gems scattered around the harbour, where you’ll witness firsthand the sparkling seas and home of Pixar’s beloved Nemo!
We will stop along the way to share the stories and history of where we are at as well as provide recommendations on other things to see, do, eat and drink around Sydney. We will also take a heap of photos for you so all you need to do is look around take in this beautiful city.
With views of the harbour from all angles that don't involve swimming, the tour will conclude with a coffee or a drink at one of our favourite cafes on the harbour edge before a ferry ride (included) to Circular Quay.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hyde Park, Elizabeth St, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
The tour begins at Hyde Park
Pass By: Mrs Macquarie's Chair, 1D Mrs Macquaries Rd The Rocks Visitors Centre, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
We will explore the Domain, Mrs Macquaries Chair and Farm Cove and share why it's a memorable place to visit
Pass By: Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
Let's be honest, you came here to run over the Harbour Bridge
Pass By: Milsons Point, Broughton Street, Sydney, New South Wales 2004 Australia
The tour finishes at Milsons Point with a post tour coffee or drink
Pass By: Running Tours Sydney, Archibald Fountain, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
In between all these sights are smaller, hidden gems that we'll run by, stop at and discuss the stories of.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Fitness to run 10kms at a relaxing pace
- Please wear suitable running gear
- Please do not bring bags
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- A post tour coffee or alternative drink is included
- A wonderful tour guide to lead the way and share the stories of Sydney with you
- Photos will be taken for you so all you need to do is look around and take it all in
- Included ferry ride from Kirribilli to Circular Quay to finish the tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities are not required
Archibald Fountain, Hyde Park North, 110 Elizabeth St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Circular Quay, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Running Tours Melbourne in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.