Spend three days exploring the Flinders Ranges on this eco-tour from Adelaide. See the wildlife of Wilpena Pound, gain insight into Aboriginal culture and visit Melrose, the oldest town in the Flinders Ranges. Enjoy personal attention from your guide on this small-group tour, limited to 16 people. All meals are included and you can choose from camping, cabin, deluxe cabin or luxury eco-villa accommodation.
What You'll Get
Enjoy a full day exploring the geological formations of Wilpena Pound, visit outback towns and see ancient Aboriginal art sites on this three-day Flinders Ranges small-group eco-excursion. Choose from a range of accommodation, with sleeping bags available for hire if you choose to camp.
Please see the Itinerary section for details about each day of the tour.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum height requirement 3.2 feet (1.4 meters)
- Sleeping bags are available to hire for AU$20 payable direct on the day of travel
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 16 participants
- Small-group tour
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Wine tasting
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Entrance fees
- 2 nights accommodation
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Sleeping bag available to hire AU$20
Adelaide Central Bus Station
Returns to original departure point at approximately 6pm on Day 3
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the SA Eco Tours and Australian Tours Charters in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.