*Moderate Fitness, River Stream to cross
On this one-day tour, you will enjoy two (2) magical fresh water swimming holes and waterfalls, hidden in a serene rain forest, surrounded by awe-inspiring mountain ranges, there is an abundance of colourful volcanic rock pools.
We spend most of the day in the pristine Eungella National Park known as the “Land of the Clouds” by local Aboriginal tribes, experiencing two of our largest Waterfalls and Swimming holes - Aurelien Waterfall & Wheel of Fire Waterfall. Guests can relax, swim, explore the surrounds and for the elusive Platypus.
We often see and hear a variety of birds, including the Eungella Honey Eater, found only in this national park! The walks have an abundance of fascinating trees, plants, berries, mushrooms, fungi and all the different shapes and colours on this tour.
Optional extra: Enjoy a glide through the rain forest canopy with Forest Flying
Get your cameras ready from some of the most beautiful places in the world!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eungella National Park, 80 km west of Mackay, Eungella, Queensland QLD 4741 Australia
Explore 2 natural waterfalls and freshwater swimming holes !
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- People who are not comfortable climbing multiple stairs or crossing a river, hopping over rocks *Jumping over rocks - Fitness and Stability Level *Please note this tour requires some degree of adventure, there is a small river stream to cross, and several stairs to reach the second waterfall.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Social distancing cannot be accommodated in the vehicles. Masks and sanitiser are always available, high touch points are sanitised throughout the day. Refunds are offered to guests who do not wish to proceed.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - Lunch can be purchased at one of our stops along the way and enjoyed at the waterfalls - or bring your own picnic lunch !
Traveler pickup is offered
Please call 0409047478 if you are running late or have any questions. Please allow 5 minutes either side of your agreed pick up time for delays.
- Port of Airlie, Shop 7/33 Port Dr, Airlie Beach QLD 4802, Australia
- Abell Point Public Boat Ramp, Airlie Beach QLD 4802, Australia
8 to 10 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sacred Voyage Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.