This ‘once in a lifetime’ experience is a behind-the-scenes tour of a TURTLE research boat. YOU will have the opportunity to get an up-close and personal releasing turtles back into the ocean on this epic adventure with the rangers as they capture, record, tag, and release turtles.
*Please note social distancing cannot be accommodated on this experience, both in the minivan and also on the boat.
*Strict cancellation policy - due to the limited numbers, there is a strict cancellation policy, there are no refunds on this tour.
*Rain or an overcast day may affect the visibility of seeing the turtles travelling in the water.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Airlie Beach, Airlie Beach, Queensland
Booking a private charter tour gives you the freedom to tailor the entire experience.
We love exploring the hidden gems in nature, these are places we have not taken our guests before, some of these places can only handle an exceedingly small group of people each year, non-touristic, unique, remote places.
With these one-off adventures, we can experiment and try new things or simply enjoy one of our standard tours as a private experience
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Coral Sea Marina, Shingley Dr, Airlie Beach QLD 4802, Australia
Travel by boat into the Coral Sea Lagoons in the Whitsundays to find the turtles
Duration: 8 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Social distancing cannot be accommodated in the vehicles or on the boats. Masks and sanitiser are always available, high touch points are sanitised throughout the day.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Traveler pickup is offered
Please be waiting outside your Airbnb or Hotel at least 5 minutes before the scheduled pick up time.
- Port of Airlie, Shop 7/33 Port Dr, Airlie Beach QLD 4802, Australia
- Abell Point Public Boat Ramp, Airlie Beach QLD 4802, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sacred Voyage Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.