Sail the D’Entrecasteaux Channel around north Bruny Island, typically stopping at some of the special bays and inlets the Island has to offer. Dolphins, seals, and whales (in season) are often sighted, which along with the stunning scenery, compete for your attention.
The best route will be determined for the day’s conditions, although we will always find a sheltered bay to anchor in where you can enjoy a lunch of Tasmanian food and beverages and take the opportunity to swim or sight-see ashore.
On a day trip you can learn a little about how to sail and take the helm, man the winches and immerse yourself in the excitement of sailing the vessel. Alternately you can just sit back and relax in comfort or swim at Nebraska beach.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sailtas, Berth1 45 Ferry Rd opposite Pashas Restaurant, Kettering, Kingborough, Tasmania 7155 Australia
Our knowledgeable crew will describe the physical features and wildlife we encounter on the cruise and will ensure your comfort and safety.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Allawah, 44 Ferry Rd, Kettering TAS 7155, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the SailTas Pty Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.