The spectacular National Park offers magnificent bush walks, challenging climbs, snorkelling, swimming and abundant wildlife.
Being on the ocean at night and away from the city's glow is spectacular. When looking at the water's reflection stars beam back at the twinkling stars above. You may even see the glow of phosphorescence as our boat glides through the waters that team with marine life. You will have time to reflect and relax after an adventurous days activity on water or land.
The trip allows time for those who want to expand their sailing experience and knowledge. Our qualified skipper and crew will happily provide instruction on all facets of sailing and cruising in coastal waters. Alternately you can just sit back and relax in comfort and take in the sumptuous scenery.
About This Deal
Sailing from Kettering we pass north Bruny Island and into Storm Bay which is the entrance to the River Derwent where the Sydney Hobart Yacht Race finishes each year. From there we cross into Norfolk Bay and through the Dunalley Canal and into Marion Bay. We then sail up the Mercury Passage on Tasmania's east coast to anchor in Chinaman's Bay, Maria Island, where we will have access to the various recreational activities afforded by the island including bush walks and encounters the many Kangaroos, wombats and other wildlife on the Island.
On the return we visit Fortescue Bay and walk on part of the famous Three Capes Walk to Cape Hauy and have the option of visiting Port Arthur Historic Site and taking in the stunning coastline around Cape Raoul and Tasman Island.
• Maria Island National Park, Tasmania Australia
• Three Capes Track, 6973 Arthur Highway, Port Arthur, Tasmania Australia
• Port Arthur, Port Arthur, Tasmania
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Dinner - The trip is fully catered and includes all meals bedding towels etc.
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
46 Ferry Rd, Kettering TAS 7155, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the SailTas Pty Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.