Sailing on the Sha Maduza is unlike any other cruise around Pittwater. With only one guide to sail you around, Paul, you get the opportunity to ask questions or discuss the magic of what you see around you. Paul grew up on Pittwater and has a wealth of knowledge and experience on the water. Having a locals perspective makes your cruise on the Sha Maduza incredibly unique.
About This Deal
We depart from Newport and cruise around Scotland Island to Morning Bay. Here we can stop for a swim or set sail to Palm Beach and Coasters retreat (The Basin, Currawong, Mackeral Beach). Pittwater offers a number of secluded beaches that are only accessible by water making your cruise on the Sha Meduza all the more special. We can stop at any of Pittwater’s hidden treasures along our way for as little or as long as you want.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
1 Queens Parade, Newport NSW 2106, Australia
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/9/2019 - 10/18/2021Monday - Sunday:09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sailing Pittwater in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.