Experience the Australian bush and unique sandstone rock formations.
A variety of birds, reptiles and animals inhabit the area any you can usually get closer in a kayak than on foot as they do not see you as threatening.
Great opportunities for photography as long as you are careful as water and cameras do not play well. Waterproof cameras are great, though many paddlers use normal cameras without any issues.
About This Deal
After a safety briefing and paddle instruction we head up river to the Nepean gorge.
How far we go depends on the ability of the paddlers.
During the paddle you can see a variety of birds and other wildlife. Being wildlife it is different every trip. There is always something to see
After a yummy picnic lunch we return to launching point.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Lunch - Gourmet lunch, snacks, tea & coffee
- All equipment supplied
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sam McLeod in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.