Enjoy an exclusive ‘Cultural Quad Bike Riding’ experience on the Worimi Sand Dunes, the largest coastal Sand Dunes in the Southern Hemisphere. This 1-hour quad bike experience is only a short drive to Port Stephens on the New South Wales north coast. Whether it’s a family day out or someone seeking that adrenalin rush; this is a great adventure on one of Australia’s greatest kept secrets, the Worimi Sand Dunes!Child rate is 7-13 years.
About This Deal
The 1-hour quad bike tour caters for ages 7 years and up, and allows you to ride safely from bush to beach on a 400cc quad bike whilst taking in the magnificent 360’ degree views of the sweeping coastline. Your experienced guides will provide you with hands-on bike familiarisations and a riding safely induction; as well as controlling the tour from the front and the rear at all times, no experience is necessary.
The tour will also provide an insight into the Aboriginal and European history of the land, and seasonal exposure to local bush foods and medicines. After leaving the staging area, you'll ride over the maintained tracks through coastal grassland and scrub to get to the dunes. Your guide will then take you over more and more challenging sand dunes, up and down. The large sand dunes can be from 40-100 feet high.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- All required equipment
- Local guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sand Dune Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.