Whether your dreams are to become a famous fashion designer or you simply want to learn a new skill, you'll enjoy this informative and hands-on sewing class. Designed for complete beginners, class sizes are limited to just six students to ensure you receive close attention and training throughout. Taught by a passionate sewing teacher, you will learn the fundamentals of setting up a sewing machine, how to wind the bobbin, when to use certain stitches and how to sew an envelope cushion. Leave feeling ready to take on some simple sewing projects at home.
About This Deal
- How to set up and use a sewing machine correctly. Learn from a qualified designer who will teach you best practices, ensuring you are developing good habits from the beginning.
- Learn how to use a rotary cutter and quilting ruler for a precise and clean finish.
- Work from a pattern that you can take home to make more cushion covers in your own time.
- Full use of our sewing machines and tools, no need to bring your own!
- Access to a handout of the class, so you can read the step-by-step instructions
- Complimentary water, tea and coffee
- No need to bring anything, there will be a selection of fabrics to choose from. If you do decide to bring your own fabric, you will need 1 meter of 100% cotton.
- You can use our sewing machines free of charge. If you plan on bringing your own machine, please ensure it has been serviced in the last 12 months or is brand new. Let us know in advance if you are bringing your machine.
- Cushion insert not included. Inserts are available for purchase on the day for $10.
- This class requires a minimum of two participants to go ahead.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with restricted mobility
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Full use of sewing machine and all cutting tools
- All materials to make your cushion cover
- Expert guidance from a qualified Textile Designer
- Cushion insert not included but can be purchased on the day
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sydney Creative in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.