Whether your dreams are to become a famous fashion designer or you simply want to learn a new skill, you'll enjoy this informative and hands-on sewing class. Designed for complete beginners, class sizes are limited to just three students to ensure you receive close attention and training throughout. Taught by a passionate textile designer, you will learn the fundamentals of setting up a sewing machine, how to wind the bobbin, when to use certain stitches and how to sew an envelope cushion. Leave feeling ready to take on some simple sewing projects at home.
The sessions are held at Sophie's art studio in Redfern. The building is occupied by talented artists, exhibitions and co-working spaces.
What You'll Get
- Learn how to set up and use a sewing machine
- Learn how to use appropriate cutting tools for the project
- Learn the fundamentals of setting up and using a sewing machine
- Put your new skills to use by sewing a simple cushion cover
- Tuition from a qualified textile designer in a small group setting
• Scribble & Sew, 107 Redfern St, Sydney, New South Wales 2016 Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with restricted mobility
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- Full use of sewing machine and all cutting tools
- All materials to make your cushion cover
- Expert guidance from a qualified Textile Designer
- Cushion insert not included but can be purchased on the day
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Scribble & Sew in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.