Sea All Dolphin Swims conducts tours within the southern reaches of Port Phillip Bay. Surrounded by the historic fishing ports of Queenscliff and Sorrento, the area boasts some fascinating maritime and military history and is home to the highly diverse Port Phillip Heads Marine National Park, world renowned for its rich biodiversity and unique marine life.
Our aim is to give you the very best experience that nature allows us on the day – please allow for some flexibility due to weather and water conditions, as well as the whims of the animals we work with. We may need to alter program or locality to suit.
About This Deal
Jump on board and watch the playful Australian Fur seals, spot pods of local Burrunan dolphins cruising the bay, be intrigued by the amazing bird life and marine life around Pope’s Eye and if your lucky spot and watch the Humpback whales as they journey past this iconic and historically significant coastline. Get close & personal with these incredible animals on our Seal & Dolphin sightsee tours. The experience viewed from the vessel is magnificent as you watch these beautiful animals playing right next to our boat. The Maureen M is equipped with a roof top viewing platform which gives you a great view!
Southern Port Phillip Bay is an incredible place. Fewer vessels on the water results in the animals interests being peaked and the interactions can be amazing! Animal sightings include: Australian Fur Seals, Burrunan Dolphins, Humpback Whales (during winter), Australasian Gannets and more!
Whats Included: This tour is a 2-hour experience and includes a 30-minute debrief/check-in and 1.5 hours on the water.
• Sea All Dolphin Swims, 6 Queesncliff Boat Harbour Shop 3, Queenscliff, Victoria 3225 Australia
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- All activities
- Light refreshments
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Go Pro Hire
- Sunglasses, Towels & other retail items sold in the shop
4 Wharf St E, Queenscliff VIC 3225, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sea All Dolphin Swims in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.