This is the way to go whale watching is what most of our guests say. Come on board of our fast 6m long vessel in groups of no more than eight. Our experience shows that whales are less likely to feel intimidated by a smaller vessel. In fact, whales often change direction to check us out, providing incredibly close encounters. An experience that creates memories that will last a lifetimes.
H I G H L I G H T S
2.5h return trip in a small group with maximum of 8
Hotel transfers available
Waterproof jackets provided
Departs twice daily on most days
What You'll Get
Heading out to sea through the Gold Coast Seaway.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum Age 10 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- 2.5h whale watching cruise on a small vessel
- Hotel Transfers
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sea the Gold Coast in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.