Enjoy picturesque ocean views as you paddle towards Wave Break Island. Kayak though crystal waters while we spot dolphins, stingrays and turtles if we are lucky. Arrive to Wave Break island where you’ll snorkel the reef and discover the incredible Gold Coast's marine life. After the snorkelling, feel rejuvenated as you sit back and relax with a snack and admire the amazing Gold Coast views to then paddle back to our departure point.
About This Deal
Only 20 minutes away from Surfers Paradise, paddle away from the city to Wave Break Island and get ready to have fun. In just 2.5 hours, paddle around the spectacular sandbanks of the Broadwater, a place where you might have the chance to spot dolphins, stingrays and hundreds of tropical fish.
• Wavebreak Island, Broadwater, New South Wales Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Low fitness level (depending on weather conditions)
- Seats are limited, so don't miss out by booking early
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Snacks & water
- Pickup and drop-off to certain Surfers Paradise locations (conditions apply)
- All kayaking gear provided (We have special equipment for children)
- Digital photos
- Snorkeling gear provided (mask & tube)
- Dry bags for your valuable items
- Qualified tour guides during the whole kayaking & snorkeling session
- Full body wetsuits & hot drinks provided during cold months (June, July & August)
462 Marine Parade, Biggera Waters QLD 4216, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer courtesy pick up and drop-off to certain locations located across Surfers Paradise: Mantra Sun City, Mantra Circle on Cavill, Voco, and Q1 between 1:30PM-1:50M. You will need to make your own way to the closest pickup location to your hotel.
We offer courtesy transfer service. This service is to be confirmed since we require a minimum number and we also have limited capacity. Make your transfer request at the moment of booking and we will confirm whether this service is available or not upon receiving your booking.
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Seaway Kayaking Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.