Water bike across the Broadwater and explore South Stradbroke Island to its fullest during this unique 3-hour small-group experience. On the way to South Straddie see breathtaking water landscapes as well as some of the amazing fauna that inhabits the area. Jump on board a four-wheel drive and head across South Straddie. Upon arrival, enjoy a variety beach activities and savor an exclusive waterfront Aussie style meal on one of the world's purest and largest sand islands. Smile for the camera as your tour guide captures every activity during this adventure and choose from one of two departure times when you book.
About This Deal
Meet your guide and depart from Biggera Waters to begin your unique and fun filled adventure. Your water bike’s first stop is at South Stradbroke Island. On the way across the Broadwater you will admire the beauty of Wave Break Island, its surroundings, and the beautiful marine life that inhabits the area.
Upon arrival to one of the world’s purest and largest sand Islands, the friendly team of Stradbroke Island will be waiting for you. After landing your water bikes you will embark on a four-wheel drive excursion across South Straddie. Keep your eyes open as you may even spot some wallabys, a species only found on this prestigious island. As the four-wheel drive approaches the surfing side of the island, you will admire a breathtakingly beautiful landscape filled with 13.67 miles (22kms) of pristine white sand. With the view of North Stradbroke Island on one side and Gold Coast’s skyscrapers on the end of the horizon, you will feel privileged to be stepping on these lands.
Beach biking along South Straddie’s golden highway, fishing, beach soccer, and racquets are some of the activities you will be able to enjoy while on the Island. Next, the friendly staff will prepare a delicious waterfront Aussie BBQ breakfast (morning tour) or an authentic Aussie BBQ lunch (mid-morning tour) right there on the beach. Feel free to relax under the shades whilst admiring this unique hidden gem. Afterwards, return to your water bike and embark on the journey back to the launch point. Remember to take advantage and enjoy the glass-bottom viewing experience that your water bike offers.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years
- No experience required
- Minimum height is 4ft 9in (152cm)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Low to medium level of fitness is required
- Not recommended for people with medical conditions
- Comfortable clothing and sun protection is recommended
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Aussie style BBQ breakfast (morning tour) or lunch (mid-morning tour)
- Beach activities
- Digital photos
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Marine Parade, Biggera Waters
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Seaway Water Bike Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.