Explore the Barossa Valley on a full-day wine tasting tour that includes visits to four wineries, a delicious lunch, and stops at the Whispering Wall, the town of Tanunda and Mengler's Hill Lookout. Visit renowned wineries such as Chateau Yaldara, Peter Lehmanns, Rosenvale Wines and Wolf Blass to taste a variety of wines from both new and established producers. Your knowledgeable guide shares behind-the-scenes facts about the valley with your small group, giving you insight into the legendary winemaking region.
(Selected wineries may vary)
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peter Lehmann Wines, Para Road, Tanunda, South Australia 5352 Australia
Enjoy a beautiful Tasting and a Weighbridge Platter lunch of locally produced Barossa finest foods
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Whispering Wall Road, Williamstown, South Australia 5351 Australia
Enjoy the Acoustic Wonders of this incredible place
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Mengler Hill, Barossa Valley, Adelaide, South Australia Australia
As far as the eye can see - take in the fabulous view of the Barossa Valley
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: 1847 Wines Chateau Yaldara, Hermann Thumm Drive, Lyndoch, South Australia 5351 Australia
Chateau Yaldara will delight - This stunning Chateau will WOW you with her amazing Architecture. Take a moment to capture a photo in front of one of the most photographed buildings in the Barossa before enjoying an array of red and white wine varieties in their stunning cellar door.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Rosenvale Vineyards, 467 Research Rd, Nuriootpa, South Australia 5355 Australia
A beautiful winery based in Nuriootpa
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wolf Blass, 97 Sturt Highway, Nuriootpa, South Australia Australia
Enjoy Wolf Blass for a beautiful wine tasting in their State-of the Art visitor centre. Some wines you might recognise while others will be cellar door exclusives..
Duration: 40 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No children under 3 years of age
- No prams allowed
- Small-group tour maximum 20 participants
- Minimum age to consume alcohol: 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please indicate which country you traveled from
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Wine tastings
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Peter Lehmann Wines
- Entry/Admission - Whispering Wall
- Entry/Admission - Mengler Hill
- Entry/Admission - 1847 Wines Chateau Yaldara
- Entry/Admission - Rosenvale Vineyards
- Entry/Admission - Wolf Blass
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up times will be communicated to you through the Viator contact portal by Taste the Barossa staff (the tour operator). The times manually communicated by Taste the Barossa are correct. Please ignore any automated reminders from Viator if timings stated differ from those advised by Taste the Barossa.
Taste the Barossa
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the See Adelaide in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.