The chance to undertake 6 of the best days of hiking from Hobart:
Maria Island, Cape Hauy, Cape Raoul, Mount Field, Hartz Peak, Mt. Wellington
Return each afternoon to Hobart to enjoy the lively restaurant/bar scene.
An action packed, active, small group activity.
Live like a local and experience off-the-beaten-path trails as well as iconic popular places.
Lean stories from local qualified outdoor guides.
A great mix of mountains and coastal trails.
What You'll Get
The ultimate 6-day trips from Hobart:
Maria Island National Park
Tasman National Park: Cape Raoul and Cape Hauy
Mount Field National Park: Tarn Shelf
Hartz Mountains National Park
Meet curious wildlife on a Maria Island walking tour, explore world heritage wilderness with a full day at Mt. Field National Park, gaze over some of Australia's tallest sea cliffs on the Tasman Peninsula with day hikes to Cape Hauy and Cape Raoul and hike like a true local and summit kunanyi/Mt. Wellington and Hartz Peak.
Six days | 60km | Grade 2-4 Hikes
Departs Monday - Concludes Saturday
Overnight in Hobart, by own arrangement
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and MUST be over the age of 10 years old.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian and vegan option available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please carry 2 litres of water
- Exposed cliff on walk
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Lunch - picnic lunch each day
- Private transportation
- Snacks - trail snacks/fruit
- Coffee and/or Tea - morning tea
- National Park Fees
- Parking Fees
- Rain Jackets (if needed)
20 Davey St, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the See Tasmania Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.