With a guided hiking trip to Cape Raoul, you will learn all about the landscapes you are walking through and views you are gazing too. Enjoy local knowledge and walk in safety with a qualified guide. Take the hassle out of travelling to the trailhead with safe transport from Hobart. Enjoy a local picnic lunch full of Tasmanian produce. This hike is one of Tasmania's 60 Great Short Walks and is the 3rd Cape of the Three Capes Track. Whether you are into history, nature or just a great day hike, Cape Raoul is a wonderful experience from Hobart.
Please note hiking trail is 14km in length. Taking 5 hours to complete. Guests must have a moderate level of fitness, able to walk for up to 1 hour - on undulating terrain.
About This Deal
Hiking trail to sea-cliffs via mixed forest types and with extensive ocean views.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and be over the age of 10 years old.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian and vegan option available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please carry 2 litres of water
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Limited toileting available on track
- A solid amount (16km or 5hrs) of walking is involved. Easy terrain on well maintained track.
- Exposed cliff on walk
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Coffee and/or Tea - Plunger Coffee and Tea options
- Snacks - Trail mix
- Lunch - Picnic lunch - Seasonal Tasmanian produce.
- Private transportation
- National Parks Fee
- Hiking Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Tasman National Park
Tasmanian Travel & Information Centre, 16-20 Davey St, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the See Tasmania Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.