Two day-active walking tour of Southern Tasmania. Hike to alpine & glacial lakes at Hartz Peak and explore the towering sea cliffs and coastal scenery of Cape Hauy in the Tasman National Park.
All the while enjoying the comfort and convenience of staying each night in Hobart
What You'll Get
Spend two days hiking and exploring Cape Hauy Hike and Hartz Peak Hike. Over two days walk 16km, 9hrs walking time | Difficulty: Mod - Hard.
Explore two very different National Parks. Dramatic coastal scenery with 2000+ steps at Cape Hauy. Alpine wilderness and stunning glacial alpine lakes before reaching the summit of Hartz Peak.
The tour is small groups (max 8 people). Leave Hobart each morning in a private air-conditioned vehicle. Qualified and knowledgable local guides to walk with you on the track. Prepared picnic lunch and morning snacks each day.
• Hartz Mountains National Park, 22 Main Road Raminea - not Huonville, Tasmania 7116 Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and MUST be over 10 years old
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian and vegan options available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please bring water bottle - 2 litres
- Exposed cliff on walk
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Only for people who can sustain 2 hours of continuous walking on uneven ground and up sections of steps
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Lunch - Picnic lunch included both days
- Snacks - Morning snacks are handed out at the start of each day
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- National Park Passes
- Hotel drop off
- Night accommodation in Hobart
- Hotel pick up
- Water bottle
16-20 Davey St, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the See Tasmania Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.