Three day-active walking tour of Southern Tasmania. Hike to alpine & glacial lakes, waterfalls and rainforest at Mount Field/Tarn Shelf and explore the towering sea cliffs and varied coastal scenery of Cape Hauy and Cape Raoul in the Tasman National Park.
All the while enjoying the comfort and convenience of staying each night in Hobart
About This Deal
Each day we spend the day hiking somewhere different. Tuesday is Cape Raoul, Wednesday is Russel Falls and Tarn shelf at Mount Field, Thursday is Cape Hauy. Each night returning to your accommodation in Hobart. Over 3 days walk 32 km | Difficulty: Mod - Hard.
The tour is small groups (max 8 people). Leave Hobart each morning in a private air-conditioned vehicle. Qualified and knowledgable local guides to walk with you on the track. Prepared picnic lunch and morning snacks each day. Hotel drop-off in the afternoon.
• Mount Field National Park, Mount Field National Park, Tasmania
• Cape Hauy, Eaglehawk Neck, Tasmania Australia
• Cape Raoul, Port Arthur, Tasmania Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and be over the age of 10 years old.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian and vegan option available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please carry 2 litres of water
- Exposed cliff on walk
- Only for people who can sustain 2 hours of continuous walking on uneven ground and up sections of steps
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Lunch - Fresh prepared picnic lunch each day
- Snacks - Morning snacks each day
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- All National Park passes
- Hotel drop off
- Night accommodation in Hobart
- Hotel pick up
- Water bottle
16-20 Davey St, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the See Tasmania Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.