A fantastic and varied 3 day hiking experience in Southern Tasmania. Explore Rainforest, waterfalls and alpine glacial lakes at Mount Field and Hartz Mountain. Hike to tall sea-cliffs at Cape Hauy on the Tasman Peninsula.
Enjoy fresh lunches, provided to you by our guides each day and return to Hobart each night.
Small-Group tours, 8 people.
Learn the local history of each area from your qualified outdoor guide.
About This Deal
Each day we spend the day hiking somewhere different.
Wednesday is Russel Falls and Tarn shelf at Mount Field,
Thursday is Cape Hauy in the Tasman National Park.
Friday is Hartz Peak.
Each night returning to your accommodation in Hobart. Over 3 days walk 26 km | Difficulty: Mod - Hard.
The tour is small groups (max 8 people). Leave Hobart each morning in a private air-conditioned vehicle. Qualified and knowledgable local guides to walk with you on the track. Prepared picnic lunch and morning snacks each day. Hotel drop-off in the afternoon.
• Tarn Shelf, Mount Field National Park, Tasmania Australia
• Cape Hauy, Eaglehawk Neck, Tasmania Australia
• Hartz Mountains National Park, 22 Main Road Raminea - not Huonville, Tasmania 7116 Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and be over the age of 10 years old.
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian and vegan option available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please carry 2 litres of water
- Exposed cliff on walk
- Only for people who can sustain 2 hours of continuous walking on uneven ground and up sections of steps
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Snacks - Each morning we have some snacks before we begin our walk
- Lunch - Fresh prepared lunch each day, provided to you by our lovely guides
- National Park Passes
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Qualified local guides
- Hotel drop off
- Accommodation in Hobart
- Hotel pick up
- water bottle
16-20 Davey St, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the See Tasmania Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.