Escape the day to day and experience one of the last true wilderness areas left on earth. The Walls of Jerusalem National Park is only accessible by walking into and rewards visitors with scenery and plants found nowhere else on earth.
What You'll Get
This trip is an all-inclusive two night, three day trekking holiday to the Central Walls of Jerusalem inside Tasmania’s Wilderness World Heritage Area. Combining a healthy mix of active days and comfortable nights, this is a great opportunity to slow down and take in the scenery of this magical place.
Carry only your clothes and sleeping bag (around 8kg) and we carry the rest, with our support hiking staff who set up the camp and cook for us. Twin-Share Tent accommodation is provided and set-up for you. Food (breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks) are provided and cooked by our staff especially for you, we accommodate all dietary and allergy requirements. Any essential gear needed (e.g backpack, rain jacket) will be provided by us, personal clothing (e,g, thermal pants/top, jumpers, socks etc.) must be self-provided.
The tour starts and finishes in Launceston with a two-hour scenic bus journey to and from 'The Walls'. The bus journey passes beautiful rural countryside, sleepy heritage towns and lakes.
• Walls of Jerusalem National Park, Tasmania 7304 Australia
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Hiking/camping experience recommended but not essential
- No serious or current foot or leg injuries that may impede walking for long periods of time
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Sleeping bag and mat
- Breakfast - x 2
- Lunch - x 3
- Dinner - x 2
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Professional Hiking Guides
- Personal clothing e.g. Shorts, pants, jumper etc.
- Drink bottles
- Hiking boots
- accommodation before and after tour
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up prior to the trip from accommodation in Launceston. We have a trip briefing prior, to go over the tour. We also check for the appropriate gear (e.g. enough warm clothes, wet weather gear, plenty of wool), before handing out hire gear (e.g. backpack, sleeping bag, rain jackets if needed).
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the See Tasmania Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.