A day hiking trip at Tasmania's oldest National Park. Explore the Tarn Shelf with unique alpine ecology and glacial lakes and valleys. Wander the rainforest, waterfalls and walk beneath some of the world's tallest trees. Two of Tasmania's great short walks. Enjoy with morning tea or coffee, picnic lunch in the mountains and finish the day with afternoon drinks by Lake Dobson.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Russell Falls, National Park TAS 7140, Australia
Walk and enjoy Russel Falls followed by a coffee
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lake Dobson Road, Mount Field National Park, Tasmania Australia
Walk around Lake Dobson
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tarn Shelf, Mount Field National Park, Tasmania Australia
Hike to Tarn Shelf and enjoy lunch with spectacular views of the surrounding mountains and valleys
Duration: 5 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and MUST be over the age of 10 years.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian and vegan option are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum numbers of 3 people are required for trip confirmation. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative trip date or full refund
- Grade 3 hiking track - Some Steep sections, uneven/rocky terrain, some hiking experience recommended
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Mount Field National Park fee
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Picnic Lunch
- Morning tea or coffee
- Professional Local Guides and driver
- Tour departs from designated meeting spot
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Russell Falls
- Entry/Admission - Lake Dobson
- Entry/Admission - Tarn Shelf
Hobart TAS, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the See Tasmania Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.