Cape Hauy Hike! One of Australia's best day hikes and part of the iconic Three Capes Track. Hike to the edge of Tasmania, via stunning coastal scenery viewing epic sea cliffs. Relax at Fortescue Bay with morning tea/coffee, afternoon lunch by the beach. Departs from Hobart, comfortable travel to the Tasman National Park. With 4000 steps, the hike offers a challenging day trip, but certainly a rewarding one.
About This Deal
Depart Hobart, travel to Tasman National Park - approx.1.5hrs in minivan transport.
Hike 9km return walking trail, part of the Three Capes Track
Enjoy picnic lunch
View spectacular scenery of Tasman National Park
• See Tasmania, Hobart, Tasmania 7000 Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and be over the age of 10 years old.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian and vegan option available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A moderate amount (9km or 4 hrs) of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note there are 2000+ steps involved in this tour.
- Please bring 2 litres of water to drink throughout the day
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Limited toileting
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Exposed cliffs on walk
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- National Park fees
- Afternoon Lunch
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Qualified local driver and professional Tasmanian guide
- Local commentary on board
- Hiking tour
- Transport by air-conditioned van
Tasmanian Travel & Information Centre, 16-20 Davey St, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the See Tasmania Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.