Two-days of guided hiking with the hassle of knowing if you're going the right way!
Each day depart the city and explore 2 unique National Parks. Return to Hobart each night to the comfort of your hotel. (accommodation not included)
Day 1 - Hike the dramatic cliff-tops of the Tasman Peninsula. The Cape Raoul trail is a 14km return hike. Enjoy a picnic lunch on the trail high about the Southern Ocean. View Shipstern Bluff - Australia's big wave surfing hotspot!
Day 2 - Hike and explore Maria Island National Park and World-Heritage Site. Walk the Fossil and Painted Cliff trails viewing fascinating geological features. Meet Wombats and Kangaroos! Enjoy lunch at the Darlington Convict Site.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Maria Island National Park, Tasmania Australia
Explore the Painted and Fossil Cliffs with 2 great short walks.
Meet curious wildlife including Wombats and Kangaroos.
Enjoy picnic lunch in world-heritage convict site.
Learn layered history of this fascinating island.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Cape Raoul, Port Arthur, Tasmania Australia
Hike to the edge of Tasmania! Explore with a 14km return trail to Cape Raoul - inside the Tasman National Park. Stand high above sea-cliffs and wander mixed forest eco-systems before enjoying picnic lunch high above the Southern Ocean.
Duration: 6 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and MUST be over 10 years old
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian and vegan options available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please carry 2 litres of water on track
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Exposed cliff on walk
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- National Park fees
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Afternoon tea
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Local qualified driver and guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel Drop Off
- Entry/Admission - Maria Island National Park
- Entry/Admission - Cape Raoul
- Accommodation in Hobart
- Hotel pick up
Tasmanian Travel & Information Centre, 16-20 Davey St, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
Hobart TAS, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the See Tasmania Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.