Renowned as one of the World’s largest and most beautiful inner-city parks, Kings Park delights visitors with natural bush trails, open parklands, a stunning botanic garden and iconic views over the Perth city skyline. See more on a Segway!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Segway Tours WA - Perth, Barrack Street Jetty, Perth, Western Australia 6000 Australia
The Bell Tower and Elizabeth Quay
St Georges Tce Barracks Arch
Iconic Views Over Perth City And The Swan River views
Kings Park and Botanic Garden
The Western Australian Boab Tree
Historical City Architecture
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Must be minimum 12 years of age .
- Weigh over 45kgs and under 118kgs
- Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Pregnant guests are not permitted on the tour due to fall risk.
- Not recommended for guests with some mobility or motor control issues.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Rider training and assessment
- Experience knowledgeable tour guide
- Personal radio communication for listening to the guide
- All safety equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Segway Tours WA, Shop 3, Barrack Street Jetty, Perth WA 6000, Australia
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Segway Tours WA in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.