Come and join your guide on a trek around the base of Uluru as you explore the most profound and culturally significant monolith in Australia at sunrise.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Red Centre, Northern Territory
Drive through the entry station of Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park. Park Entry Tickets are required to enter the park. These can be purchased online prior to your arrival or from your guide in the morning of your tour and are valid for 3 days.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Uluru Rd, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Northern Territory 0872 Australia
As you start your sunrise trek around the 12-kilometre full base trail of Uluru you will gain an understanding of the culture, geology and environment that is the essence of this monolith. Your guide will tell the cultural (Tjukurpa) stories of Kuniya (woma python) and Liru (venomous snake), and many other Aboriginal creation stories associated with this central Australian icon. Along the trail you will witness sunrise, visit waterholes and the rock art sites of the ancients and learn of Uluru’s cultural significance to the Anangu (local Aboriginal) people.
Duration: 5 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A moderate amount of walking is involved on an even surface so please wear comfortable walking shoes
- A slow walking pace is maintained with regular stops
- Please advise of any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport in air-conditioned Mercedes Benz Sprinter
- Professional, friendly and informative guide
- Outback picnic breakfast (carried in supplied satchel)
- 1 bottle water and refill
- National Park Entry Fee ($25 per adult/$12.50 per child (5-15 years) - valid for 72 hours) - payable direct
- Infant Car Seat (0-4 years) - mandatory for vehicles in the Northern Territory - $60 payable direct
- Entry/Admission - Uluru
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the SEIT Outback Australia in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.