Watch sunrise from the base of the rock rather than from a viewing area further away.
Outback picnic breakfast including tea and coffee provided on the walk.
The small group* allows you to make the most of your guide. Ask as many questions as you like, hear all the stories and facts without
Learn about the cultural significance of Uluru to the local Anangu people.
*Due to the coronavirus all tours will will need a minimum of 6 passengers to depart and may exceed our usual maximum of 11. This is valid until the 31st October 2020.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Red Centre, Northern Territory
Drive through the entry station of Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park. Park Entry Tickets are required to enter the park. These can be purchased online prior to your arrival or from your guide in the morning of your tour and are valid for 3 days.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Uluru Rd, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Northern Territory 0872 Australia
As you start your sunrise trek around the 12-kilometre full base trail of Uluru you will gain an understanding of the culture, geology and environment that is the essence of this monolith. Your guide will tell the cultural (Tjukurpa) stories of Kuniya (woma python) and Liru (venomous snake), and many other Aboriginal creation stories associated with this central Australian icon. Along the trail you will witness sunrise, visit waterholes and the rock art sites of the ancients and learn of Uluru’s cultural significance to the Anangu (local Aboriginal) people.
Duration: 5 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A moderate amount of walking is involved on an even surface so please wear comfortable walking shoes
- A slow walking pace is maintained with regular stops
- Please advise of any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Tours are conducted in a travel bubble. The group travels together without sticking to social distancing measures, however the guide will ensure you are kept away from other travel bubbles in the area. Please BYO PPE as it will not be provided. A Covid 19 form is to be filled out on tour departure.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport in air-conditioned Mercedes Benz Sprinter
- Professional, friendly and informative guide
- Outback picnic breakfast (carried in supplied satchel)
- 1 bottle water and refill
- National Park Entry Fee ($25 per adult/$12.50 per child (5-15 years) - valid for 72 hours) - payable direct
- Infant Car Seat (0-4 years) - mandatory for vehicles in the Northern Territory - $60 payable direct
- Entry/Admission - Uluru
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the SEIT Outback Australia in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.