This tour is a small group tour departing with a minimum of 2 travellers and a maximum of 11*.
This tour takes you around the entire circuit of the Valley of the winds walk with a guide to answer all your questions.
Language audio guide available on this tour.
*Due to the coronavirus all tours will will need a minimum of 6 passengers to depart. This is valid until the 31st October 2020.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Red Centre, Northern Territory
Drive through the entry gate into Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park.
Entry fees to the National Park are not included in the tour price. The can be purchased online from the National Park website or on tour from the guide.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Kata Tjuta / Mount Olga, Petermann NT 0872, Australia
The drive to the Valley of the Winds Walk is 45 minutes from Ayers Rock Resort.
Along the way your guide will talk to you about the history of the National Park and how Uluru and Kata Tjuta were named.
Stop At: Valley of the Winds Road Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Northern Territory 0872 Australia
On arrival to the carpark, the guide will hand out morning tea, to be carried in the travel bag provided. Please advise us of any dietary requirements you any have.
The guide will then lead you along the track. It is a 7.4km difficult level hike. Along the walk the guide will talk about the geology, flora and fauna and how the Anangu used everything around in order to survive. Don't forget to stop every now and then to look up and admire these giant geological formations.
Once the hike is complete your guide will return you to your hotel at Ayers Rock Resort.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with hip, leg or foot problems.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Tours are conducted in a travel bubble. The group travels together without sticking to social distancing measures, however the guide will ensure you are kept away from other travel bubbles in the area. Please BYO PPE as it will not be provided. A Covid 19 form is to be filled out on tour departure.
- Language audio - Please advise if you require an audio guide and in which language
- Snacks - Morning tea - Light refreshments - Please advise of any dietary requirements
- Transfers to and from your hotel
- Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park Entry Ticket.
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Winds
Traveler pickup is offered
If you are staying at Emu Walk apartments, your pick up location will be Desert Gardens hotel.
If you are staying at The Lost Camel, your pick up location will be Sails in the Desert Hotel.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the SEIT Outback Australia in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.